- He was wildly rich, eccentric and talented!
- He had brilliant 'theme' fetes with names like The Peacock Ball that were designed simply to expose his guests to his version of beauty.
- He had the most dramatic ‘studio’ I have ever seen.
- After years of experimentation working with chemists and glass artists he invented ‘favrile’ glass which captures the iridescence you find on insect wings and feathers.
- He valued beauty above all else.
Invitation for Louis special 'Studio Hearthwarming.'
Don't forget to show up in costume!